TaylorMade Qi10 LS Driver
BETTER ENERGY TRANSFER
• The re-engineered 60X Carbon Twist Face is significantly lighter than traditional titanium faces and creates a more efficient energy transfer.
• New supporting structure promotes faster ball speeds while also improving durability.
• Designed for improved preservation of ball speed on off-center shots.
STABILITY WITH LOW SPIN
• Lower CG projection and high MOI create a driver aimed at higher speed golfers who want the ultimate in low spin performance.
• This driver has been strategically engineered to reduce spin and enhance workability
without sacrificing stability.
NEW INFINITY CARBON CROWN W/ ENHANCED ALIGNMENT
• The new Infinity Carbon Crown covers 97% of the total crown area, freeing up additional mass to optimize CG location and improved forgiveness.
• Provides a clean address view with enhanced alignment thanks to the high contrast topline embedded in the 60X Carbon Twist Face.
TRADITIONAL ADDRESS SHAPE
• The classic address shape with the new Infinity Carbon Crown and alignment topline inspires confidence
and provides easy alignment to the target.
PROVEN TAYLORMADE TECHNOLOGIES
• Control flight by sliding the 18g weight to create the desired draw or fade bias.
• Adjust loft by using the included 4° loft sleeve (+/-2°).
• Protect ball speed with the Thru-Slot Speed Pocket, designed to optimize ball speed on low face hits.
• A clean and powerful sound is a cornerstone of TaylorMade driver performance.
• Twist Face uses corrective face angles designed to overcome inherent golfer tendencies on mis-hits
and to produce straighter shots.
LAUNCH AND SPIN
Mid-Launch / Low-Spin
Adjustable Flight Bias
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
on all qualified TaylorMade products!